Discover the Var and the French Riviera
Take advantage of your holiday at camping le Sellig to discover the surrounding area
The diversity of the scenery, the shock of contrasts, the richness of the natural and cultural heritage,
These are the attractions of the Côte d’Azur in a concentrated area, the department of the Var (83).
Take advantage of your camping holidays in the Var to discover and admire the maritime sites and the great mountains,
through the famous tourist cities, the lost places, the places full of history and others light and superfluous… Discover!
To discover in the surroundings of the campsite:
The famous town of Saint Tropez, 36km away, is accessible by car, or by boat from Saint Raphael or Sainte Maxime; you will discover a charming harbour where luxury yachts are still moored and many artists on the quayside taking inspiration from this beautiful landscape.
- The Gorges du Verdon: unique site in Europe crossed by the Verdon river. Admire the beauty of the Verdon country. Located in the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region, go to the Gorges du Verdon only 1 hour from your campsite
- The Port of Saint Raphaël, 22 minutes from your campsite. Stroll along the old port of St Raphael, a place animated by its fishermen in the morning, and by the bars and restaurants in the evening which will welcome you warmly.
- Saint Raphaël beach: let yourself go and relax on the beach of Saint Raphaël !
- Fréjus night market on the seaside : Visit Fréjus, city of art and history. Enjoy the strolls on the Port and have fun thanks to the animations that it proposes.
- The Massif des Maures: at an altitude of 780m, take a breath of fresh air and contemplate the surrounding landscape. On the way back down to the village of Collobrières, taste marrons glacés and chestnut jam, a speciality of the Massif des Maures. The village of Collobrières is 45 minutes from your campsite!
- 50km away, visit the city of Cannes, famous for its film festival, the Croisette and its typical streets.
- Provençal flavours.