Discover the Var region and the Cote d’Azur
Make the most of your holiday on the Le Sellig campsite to discover the surrounding area
The diversity of the setting, the shock of the contrasts, the richness of its natural and cultural heritage, such are the attractions offered by the Cote d’Azur in a concentrated area that is the Var (83).
Make the most of your camping holiday in the Var to discover and admire the maritime sites and the mountain region passing through renowned tourist towns, forgotten places, places full of history and others small and redundant… Come and discover !
Places to discover in the area around the campsite :
- Les Gorges du Verdon : a unique site in Europe crossed by the river Verdon. Admire the beauty of the Verdon area. Set in the Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur region the Gorges du Verdon is just 1 hr from our campsite.
- The Port de Saint Raphael, just 22 mins from the campsite. Stroll around the old port of Saint Raphael, a place enlivened by its fishermen in the morning, and by its warm and welcoming bars and restaurants in the evening.
- The Saint Raphael beach : relax by spending some time in the beach at Saint Raphael !
- The evening market by the sea at Frejus : Visit Frejus, a town of art and history. Enjoy a stroll around the port and enjoy the entertainment on offer.
- The Massif des Maures : at an altitude of 780m, have a breath of fresh air and contemplate the surrounding landscape. Coming back down towards the village of Collobrieres, sample their marrons glaces and chestnut preserve, a speciality of the Massif des Maures. The village of Collobrieres is just 45 mins from our campsite !
- The mouthwatering Provencal produce
April 24 to September 18 2021
From 8:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Contact the campsite
Tél : +33 (0) 4 94 45 11 71
Fax : +33 (0) 4 94 81 83 27